Eden Lodge B&B
Eden Lodge B&B is the perfect place to stay whether you are celebrating a special occasion, attending a wedding at one of the popular Hinterland wedding venues or just want to relax and unwind. We are Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly and guests enjoy our home-laid eggs from our free-range chickens.
Eden Lodge B&B – Click here to BOOK and Check Availability
Eden Lodge is a boutique Bed and Breakfast situated in the very scenic, peaceful and relaxing Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 & 2015.
It is the perfect place to stay for travellers exploring the area with artisan villages, art galleries, rainforest walking tracks, cafes and restaurants set among spectacular scenery.
Other guests simply want to relax and enjoy our gardens, comfortable beds, lots of fresh air and delicious cooked breakfasts.
Often we play host to couples celebrating a special occasion, attending a nearby wedding or participating in local events. They all appreciate that we do not insist on a two night stay (although many wish they had more time to see all the local attractions!).
Typically B&B guests enjoy the combination of private access to their Lodge rooms, shared guest lounge facilities and eating breakfast on the deck, connecting with others while enjoying the views to Noosa, Coolum and the rolling hills in between and gardens.
Other guests prefer total privacy in the Garden Cottage with breakfast provisions. Admittedly the majority of our Cottage guests enjoy the best of both worlds. The extra level of privacy plus Charlie’s great cooking skills!
We are Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly and guests enjoy our home-laid eggs from our free-range chickens.
Charlie and Julie Bevan have been running Eden Lodge since June 2013 and are thoroughly enjoying providing a relaxed, comfortable and truly memorable guest experience. Many guests have now made return visits.
Ph: 07 5445 7338
– single story house with surrounding verandah
– purpose-built boutique bed & breakfast
– free parking
– minimum 1 night stay
– close to wedding venues and function centres
– cooked breakfast served on the deck with ocean views to the north east
– reverse cycle air-conditioning in all room
– three Queen ensuite rooms plus a cottage with a Queen and single bed
– port & chocolates
– full access to coffee/chocolate pod machine
– fresh eggs from our free-range hens
– peaceful garden
– comfortable guest lounge
– non-smoking property
– FREE Wi-Fi and Foxtel (no Wi-Fi in the cottage)
– walking distance to Mapleton restaurants
– step friendly
– daily room service
– relaxed atmosphere
– advice on local attractions, activities, events and golf courses